You’ll love this fall spin on the trendy espresso martini! Pumpkin espresso martinis are the cocktail version of your favorite fall coffee drink and a fun drink to make for Thanksgiving or any other special fall occasion.
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup water
Pumpkin Espresso Martini:
- 2 shots espresso (or cold brew concentrate)
- 4 oz. vodka
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 2 tsp. Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare the simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Whisk over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine espresso, vodka, pumpkin puree, simple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice into a shaker filled with ice and shake until well combined.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with coffee beans and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin maritini; pumpkin espresso martini; espresso martini