Pumpkin french toast muffin cups made with brioche bread are perfectly portioned french toast cups made in a muffin tin. Fluffy and full of pumpkin and pumpkin spice, they make for the perfect fall brunch!
- 1 loaf brioche bread, cubed
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk like oat or almond
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Cinnamon streusel topping
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add the cubed brioche bread and gently mix together so that all the pieces get covered by the mixture.
- Make the cinnamon streusel topping by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix together with a folk until a crumbly texture forms.
- Use a spoon to portion out the mixture into 12 muffin wells and sprinkle streusel topping on top of each one. Bake for 25-27 minutes until they are set. Store covered in the fridge for up to 3 days for maximum freshness.
Keywords: pumpkin french toast cups; pumpkin french toast; pumpkin french toast muffin cups