Pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal is a delicious and festive way to flavor your oats during the winter months! Made dairy free with old fashioned oatmeal, nut milk, pumpkin puree, molasses and cozy spices.
Add a festive spin to your oats this time of year with this pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal recipe. If you’re following along on Instagram, then you know this oat recipe is kicking off oat week where I’m sharing all different types of oatmeal recipes!
Oats are a pantry staple for me because of how versatile they are and how many different ways you can use them for breakfast and beyond.
ingredients for pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal
Here’s everything you’ll need to make both a hot bowl of pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal and overnight oats
- Quaker Old Fashioned Oats (gluten free oats if you prefer)
- unsweetened almond milk or nut milk of your choice
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin seeds
- nut butter
how to make stovetop oatmeal
Making this pumpkin oatmeal bowl is really easy!
- In a small saucepan, bring the milk to a small bowl. Whisk in the molasses.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in the oats along with the pumpkin puree all of the spices.
- Continue to stir together as oats thicken.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and top with pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, banana and nut butter. Enjoy!
How to make pumpkin gingerbread overnight oatmeal
If you prefer cold oats, you can easily make this pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal into overnight oats. Here’s how:
- Combine all of the ingredients into bowl and stir together until well combined. You want to make sure all of the oats are covered in the liquid.
- Cover and place in your fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, top with toppings like fruit and nut butter and enjoy!
Pumpkin Gingerbread Oatmeal
- 1 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other nut milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, heat up the milk until it's at a small boil.
- Whisk in the molasses and the pumpkin puree, turn the heat down to low and stir in the oats and all of the spices. Allow to thicken for about 3-4 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, banana slices and nut butter. Enjoy!
more oat recipes you’re sure to love!
- pumpkin apple baked oatmeal
- cookie dough overnight oats
- pumpkin zucchini oatmeal cups
- salmon turmeric oat cakes
pin this recipe for later