Pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal is a delicious and festive way to flavor your oats during the winter months! Made with old fashioned oatmeal, pumpkin puree, molasses and cozy spices.
- 1 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other nut milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, heat up the milk until it’s at a small boil.
- Whisk in the molasses and the pumpkin puree, turn the heat down to low and stir in the oats and all of the spices. Allow to thicken for about 3-4 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, banana slices and nut butter. Enjoy!
* I like to also stir in collagen or a scoop of unflavored protein powder to my oats to give them more protein.
Keywords: pumpkin oatmeal; pumpkin gingerbread oatmeal