Pumpkin no bake cookies are the perfect gluten and dairy free treat in the heat! No need to turn on your oven for this recipe that “cooks” in your freezer and is made with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 serving unflavored collagen
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional; dairy-free if preferred)*
- Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil, collagen, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and salt to a medium saucepan over medium to low heat.
- Stir until creamy and combined. Remove from heat and stir in oats and pumpkin seeds.
- Line a plate or a container that will fit into your freezer with parchment paper and use a cookie scoop to portion out the batter. Repeat until all the batter is gone and freeze immediately for at least 1 hour until the cookies have hardened.
- Store covered in the freezer and pull one out at a time when you’re ready to enjoy!
*if adding chocolate chips be sure the batter is completely cooled to prevent chocolate from melting. If it does melt the cookies will still freeze well and taste great!
For an even easier version of this recipe simply mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well combined and use a cookie scoop to portion onto a parchment lined plate. Refrigerate until cold and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin no bake cookies; no bake pumpkin cookies; pumpkin cookies; pumpkin oat cookies