Pumpkin no bake cookies are the perfect gluten and dairy free treat in the heat! No need to turn on your oven for this recipe that “cooks” itself in your freezer! They’re simple and delicious!
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 serving (2 scoops) unflavored collagen
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips*
- Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil, collagen, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and salt to a medium saucepan over medium to low heat.
- Stir until creamy and combined. Remove from heat and stir in oats and pumpkin seeds.
- Line a plate or a container that will fit into your oven with parchment paper and use a cookie scoop to portion out the batter. Repeat until all the batter is gone and freeze immediately for at least 1-2 hours until the cookies have hardened.
- Store covered in the freezer and pull one out at a time when you’re ready to enjoy!
*if adding chocolate chips be sure the batter is completely cooled to prevent chocolate from melting. If it does melt the cookies will still freeze well and taste great!
Keywords: pumpkin no bake cookies