Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal made with Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, pumpkin puree, fall spices and maple syrup makes for a delicious make-ahead breakfast time option for the fall season.
- 2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground or fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds (on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9” baking pan, set aside.
- In a small whisk together the oats, flax seed, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until completely combined. Let sit for about 3-4 for the oats to absorb some of the liquid. Top with chopped pecans or pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is set and slightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice and top with a drizzle of maple syrup.