Pumpkin s’mores cookies are made gluten free and with simple ingredients and delicious! Gooey, melted marshmallow and chocolate fill every bite along with the hints of pumpkin and pumpkin spice!
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegan mini marshmallows**
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with a wooden spoon mix together almond butter, brown/coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and egg until well combined. In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir together until all mixed together. Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place 2-3 marshmallows into your cookie scoop and then scoop up the cookie batter. You want them to be on the top of the batter but still mixed in with the cookie dough. Portion out onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate chips or chunks on each cookie if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
** I recommend using vegan marshmallows for the recipe because they don’t melt into the cookie batter like regular marshmallows will. If using regular mini marshmallows please note they will melt into the cookie while they bake.
Keywords: pumpkin s'mores cookies; s'mores cookies