Pumpkin s’mores cookies are made gluten free and with simple ingredients and delicious! Gooey, melted marshmallow and chocolate fill every bite along with the hints of pumpkin and pumpkin spice!
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with a wooden spoon mix together almond butter, pumpkin puree, vanilla and egg until well combined. In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir together until all mixed together. Fold in the chocolate chips
- Grab 2-3 marshmallows and put them into your cookie scoop and then scoop up the cookie batter. You want them to out on the top of the batter but still mixed in with the cookie dough.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate chips or chunks on each cookie if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin s'mores cookies; s'mores cookies