You never knew you needed pumpkin spice dessert hummus until now! It’s a dessert dip that you can feel good about because it’s filled with pumpkin-y goodness and lots nutrition too!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter*
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini or regular dark chocolate chips**
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse until smooth and blended.
3. Transfer to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
4. Serve with apple slices, carrots, celery, and or crackers!
*you can sub peanut butter for almond butter, however it will slightly alter the taste
**Can also add in white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, or pretzel pieces.
Store this dip in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long!).