Pumpkin spice dessert hummus is fun twist on typical hummus that is made with simple ingredients and sweetened naturally for a dip that goes perfectly with apple slices, crackers and more!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter*
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini or regular dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse until smooth and blended then, transfer to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
4. Serve with apple slices or crackers and enjoy!
Store this dip covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: pumpkin pie hummus; pumpkin dessert hummus