Impress your guests with this easy and delicious pumpkin pie inspired by the flavors in a pumpkin spice latte! It’s easy to make and full of that pumpkin flavor we all know and love.
- 1 pie crust (I used a store bought one I found at Whole Foods with more wholesome ingredients)
- 1 15 oz. can ( 1 3/4 cups) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp. brewed espresso
- whipped cream (optional)
- caramel sauce (optional)
- Bring store bought pie crust to room temperature and unroll into a pie dish.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, sugars, mascarpone cheese, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in eggs and espresso until combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into piecrust.
- Cover the pie crust edges with foil to prevent from burning.
- Bake 45- 50 minutes until the center is set. Let cool and chill within 2 hours
- Top slices with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and extra pumpkin pie spice!
Keywords: pumpkin pie; pumpkin spice latte pie