Silky smooth and oh so pumkin-y! This pumpkin spice oat milk latte is lower in sugar than your average latte, made with real pumpkin, dairy free, and delicious.
- 8 oz. black coffee or Nespresso black coffee
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tsp. pumpkin puree
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- Brew black coffee or a Nespresso pod.
- Using a milk frother or a high-speed blender, combine the oat milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until frothed.
- Pour the coffee into your favorite fall mug, top it with the oat milk mixture and sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin spice. Enjoy!
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte; pumpkin spice oat milk latte; dairy free pumpkin spice latte