Pumpkin spice whipped coffee is a delicious and fun coffee drink, perfect for fall! It feels like a fancy coffeehouse drink that is easy to make at home!
- 2 tbsp. instant espresso coffee
- 2 tbsp. boiling water
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. collagen (optional)
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan boil the water. I recommend boiling a cup or so of water so that it’s easy to portion out with a tablespoon.
- While the water is boiling, add the espresso powder to a stand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Pour the water directly over the coffee, and then add the coconut sugar, pumpkin puree and collagen if using.
- Whisk on high for 4-5 minutes until the coffee mixer starts to look like whipped cream.
- In the meantime, prepare a glass or jar of milk over ice.
- Spoon the whipped coffee over the milk, sprinkle extra pumpkin pie spice on top, mix together with a spoon or straw and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin spiced whipped coffee