- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 ¾ oat flour (gluten free if desired)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Using a hand mixer, cream the softened butter and sugar. Next, add vanilla extract and pumpkin until all combined.
- Whisk together the oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on a baking sheet. Gently flatten them just a little bit with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for approximately 11-13 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
- Store in a sealed container on the counter or in the fridge for up to a week.