Pumpkin yogurt mousse parfaits are deliciously creamy, made with siggi’s pumpkin spice yogurt and filled with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice!
Super creamy and filled with the flavors of the season, these pumpkin yogurt mousse cups check all the boxes for a delicious fall treat. Higher in protein and lower in sugar than traditional mousse since they are made with yogurt, you can feel good enjoying these for a snack or treat all season long.
One sure sign of fall? When siggi’s pumpkin spice yogurt hits grocery store shelves! Nothing makes me happier when I spot the little pumpkin on the label in the dairy aisle!
Made with simple ingredients and real pumpkin, the texture is super creamy and spiced to perfection — definitely one of my favorite snacks to enjoy in the fall. Dip apple slices directly into the container and thank me later!
No matter the season, siggi’s is the only yogurt you’ll find in our fridge because it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than many other yogurts you’ll find in the dairy aisle. Learn exactly what you should look for on a yogurt label in this post here.
Because it’s so creamy, siggi’s pumpkin spice makes for the perfect base for a pumpkin mousse. These individual pumpkin yogurt mousse parfaits are a fun snack or dessert you can enjoy anytime this fall.
Customize them with toppings like granola (extra points if it’s also pumpkin flavored), nuts and seeds, whipped cream or a couple of chocolate chips for a crunchy topping.
P.s. siggi’s pumpkin spice is only around for a limited time so I recommend stocking up the next time you see these cute little cups in the dairy aisle of your local grocery store! Visit their store locator to find a store that carries them near you.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Yogurt Mousse Parfaits
- siggi’s 2% pumpkin spice yogurt
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Optional toppings: granola, spiced apples, nuts, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips
How to make pumpkin yogurt mousse
Empty a cup of yogurt into a small bowl. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together until well combined and place in the fridge for 15-20.Print
For the pumpkin mousse:
- 2 5.3 oz. containers siggi’s 2% pumpkin spice
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
For the parfaits:
- 2 5.3 oz. containers siggi’s 2% pumpkin spice or siggi’s 4% vanilla
- optional toppings: granola, apples, banana, berries, nuts, seeds
- Combine the yogurt with the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and maple syrup in a food processor until well combined. Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Next, layer a small jar starting with the mousse then the pumpkin yogurt and lastly the mousse before adding toppings. Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin mousse cups
This recipe was created in partnership with siggi’s — I hope you love it!
More pumpkin recipes with yogurt you’re sure to love
pin this recipe for later!