This bread is like a little slice of heaven. Extra moist, low in sugar and packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber from pumpkin puree and zucchini!
- 2 cups almond flour (does not have to be blanched)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, with excess moisture squeezed off using paper towel
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I absolutely love these from this brand!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9X5 loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, maple syrup, pumpkin puree & zucchini until combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients, mixing until there are no clumps.
5. Pour pumpkin zucchini pumpkin mixture into a prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.