Once Upon A Pumpkin Oat Week Official Rules
Thank you for participating in my Oat Week giveaway. Please read the official rules below and good luck!
Rules and Sweepstakes Details
One winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card. Giveaway ends Monday, December 14, 2020, and is open to U.S. residents only and is not associated with Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is solely sponsored by Once Upon a Pumpkin and has not been endorsed or approved by PepsiCo, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. By entering, you agree to look solely to Once Upon a Pumpkin for any claims in connection therewith, and not to PepsiCo, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
This Sweepstakes is not open to non-residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes starts and ends on the dates indicated in the social post or other directions provided about the sweepstakes.
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM.
- To enter the Sweepstakes follow the provided directions. Limit one entry per person/Instagram account. Only fully completed entries are eligible. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (as well as any details indicated in the social post or other directions provided about the sweepstakes) and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Winners will be selected at random to win the prize(s) indicated. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply to prize(s). Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater approximate retail value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received. Any expenses that may be associated with receipt or use of prize that are not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner(s). All federal, state/provincial/territorial and local taxes on a prize, as well as any incidental costs that may be associated with the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize.
- Open only to legal residents of the following jurisdictions: the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are of the legal age of majority or older in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Sweepstakes sponsor, prize supplier(s), and their parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, partners (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and each of their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Eligible winners will be notified by post, direct message or email. If applicable, winners must provide an accurate postal mailing address so that prize can be mailed to the recipient. Prior to being confirmed as a winner, an eligible winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten days of prize notification. If any eligible winner cannot be contacted within five calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any eligible winner fails to return his/her winner documents within the time set forth above or otherwise rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes Official Rules, such eligible winner will forfeit such prize and an alternate eligible winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Limit one prize per person/household.
- Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission to the Sweepstakes sponsor and related entities for the use his/her name, address (city and state/province/territory), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or the prize(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation, in any media, worldwide, without notice or additional compensation or consent, except where prohibited by law.
- By participating, entrants and winners each agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry (if submitted). “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the e mail address associated with the winning entry or other proof of identity. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, network or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost, interrupted or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, winner(s) will be selected from all eligible participants prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical, display, input, or other error in any Sweepstakes materials, or for any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in the announcement of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In no event will a greater number of prizes than stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Tl-US SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SPONSOR: Once Upon A Pumpkin
By entering, you agree to look solely to Once Upon A Pumpkin for any claims in connection therewith, and not to PepsiCo, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates.