From pantry staples, to healthy snacks and more, find out whats on my registered dietitian approved target grocery list! Grab these healthy grocery staples next time you’re on a Target run to save time and money.
We’ve all been there. You run into Target for “one thing” and before you know it your cashier is saying your total is a hundred dollars! This happens to me more than I’d like to admit, but I don’t feel as bad especially when I can also stock up on some of my favorite grocery items while on a target run!
As a frequent Target shopper, I’ve watched their grocery department grow to carry healthy snacks and staples from brands that I would normally find at Whole Foods (full list below!). I’m really impressed with their store brands too. The target brands Simply Balanced, Market Pantry, Good & Gather and Archer Farms all have great products from canned goods, nut butter, produce, frozen items and more that deliver on taste and nutrition.
Did I mention Target also carries a great selection of wines?! I always hit that aisle too! 🙂
If you’re in a pinch and need to pick up grocery essentials, I think you can nearly get everything you’re looking for at a good price from Target these days which is why I wanted to create a comprehensive list of the things I like to pick up when I’m shopping there.
Plus, if you have a Target Red Card you can save 5% on nearly everything, including groceries. Saving money and fueling my Target shopping habit? Um, yes please!
why I like grocery shopping at target
If I’m already at Target, it’s super convenient to head to the grocery section and find things that I might only otherwise find at a grocery store like Whole Foods. When I’m out of a few pantry staples that help me create healthy, well balanced meals, I like knowing that I can grab them from Target at a good price!
On my registered dietitian approved shopping list you’ll find things for every diet type and lifestyle. From dairy free coffee creamer to my favorite low sugar yogurt and much more. Which begs the question, what can’t you buy at Target?!
Registered Dietitian Approved Target Grocery List
- veggies & greens
- LoveBeets ready-to-eat beets
- Canned tuna & salmon & pouches
- Applegate deli meats
Eggs, Dairy/ Non-Dairy & Milks
- Califia Farms almond milk, cold brew coffee & creamers
- Silk almond & cashew milk varieties
- siggi’s yogurt
- Green Giant spiralized veggies & mashed cauliflower
- Alexia sweet potato fries
- Black beans, garbanzo beans, & pumpkin puree (I always have these on hand in my pantry for recipes like pumpkin chickpea blondies!)
- Chia seeds
- Quinoa (both in microwavable pouches and dry)
- Coconut Oil
- Banza chickpea pasta
- Microwavable farro
Bars & Snacks
- Perfect Bars (found in the refrigerated section)
- Hippeas chickpea puffs
- Siete Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Skinny Dipped Almonds
- Purely Elizabeth Granola
- Unsweetened Almond Butter
- RXBAR vanilla almond butter
- RXBAR variety pack
- KIND Bars
- Dried unsweetened apple rings
- Nut mixes
- Sir Kensington’s mayo and mustard
- Primal Kitchen unsweetened BBQ sauce
- Frank’s Red Hot
- GT’s Kombucha
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- Healthade Kombucha
- Speciality wines that are exclusive to Target
Baking Mixes & Baking Supplies
- Simple Mills baking mixes
- Kodiak Cakes pancake mix + brownie mixes
- Nestle chocolate chip cookies
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
more grocery resources & recipes you’re sure to love
pin this for grocery shopping later!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase a product through the links on this page. I’d never link to a product I didn’t love and use myself!