Apple, brie and prosciutto flatbread combines sweet and salty flavors with crunchy apples slices for a delicious fall meal or appetizer.
- 3 mini flatbreads
- Brie, thinly sliced 1’ pieces
- 2 SnapDragon Apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread brie on each of the flatbreads and place on a baking sheet in the oven for approximately 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with sliced apples, prosciutto, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle honey on top of each flatbread and a little bit of cinnamon on the apple slices. Then add arugula, slice and enjoy!
Keywords: apple brie flatbread; fall flatbread