Spicy Thai red pepper sauce is made from spicy red chili peppers, red curry paste, coconut milk, lime juice and spices. Perfect on top of noodles for spicy Thai red curry noodles that are hot and flavorful!
- 1 package Sunset® YOWZERS ® chili peppers
- 1–2 tbsp. red curry paste (I recommend 1 tbsp. if you don’t want it too spicy)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add the chili peppers to a sheet pan in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the peppers are roasting, make your noodles according to package directions.
- Remove chili peppers from the oven and let cool. Add them to the bowl of a food processor along with the red curry pasta, minced garlic, grated ginger, coconut milk, lime juice and salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined and the consistency of a sauce.
- Add the sauce to a sauté pan along with the noodles, combining well. Add any other vegetables you would like to add and cook until tender.
- Plate noodles and top with fresh cilantro, peanuts or cashews and a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Keywords: spicy Thai red curry noodles