This oven-baked pizza frittata is fun and filled with delicious flavors! Easy to whip up for brunch, this pizza frittata is sure to be a hit and even tastes great as leftovers the next day.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend + extra for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni, sliced in half
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- sliced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Add in the cheese, and turkey pepperoni.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet on low heat, sauté the spinach until slightly wilted.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Top with sliced tomatoes and extra cheese and turn up the heat to medium-low. Let the eggs set for 4-5 minutes.
- Next, place the skillet in the oven for the frittata to bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with arugula, more cheese, fresh basil and avocado slices if desired. Enjoy right away and store the leftovers covered in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Reheat slices in the air fryer at 350 for 3-4 minutes.
Keywords: frittata; pizza frittata; eggs; pizza