This summer zoodle, avocado and peach salad is bursting with flavor from in season produce and packed with nutrition in every bite! It’s summer in a bowl!
Some of the best (in my opinion!) veggies are at their peak of freshness this time of year, and what better way to enjoy them than to throw them all together a salad as delicious as it is beautiful!
Take advantage of summer produce by making this summer zoodle, avocado, and peach salad! Zucchini is in season in the summer and so are peppers, peaches, berries, tomatoes and more! Check out the full list here and stop by your local farmers’ market to score some locally grown produce.
To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of fruit in salads, but juicy, ripe peaches add a sweetness to this salad that perfectly compliments the different veggies.
Zucchini is one of my favorite veggies and goes great with all things pumpkin as evidenced by my recipe for pumpkin zucchini bread and this one for paleo pumpkin zucchini banana bars!
The Perfect Summer Salad Dressing
I find this salad tastes great simply with olive oil and vinegar, however if you are looking for something a little more exciting, here are a few of my favorite dressings:
- Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
- Tessamae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Mother Raw’s Mediterranean Dressing
Summer Salad Wine Pairing
This salad is the perfect for bringing to a summer get together, because there’s something in it that everyone can like. Pick up a bottle of a dry white wine like a Sauvignon Blanc. My favorite is this one from Francis Coppola!
Summer Zoodle, Avocado, & Peach Salad
- 4 cups greens I like combining two like butter lettuce + arugula or baby kale + mixed greens
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized ( I have this sprilizer and it works great)!
- 1 ripe peach sliced
- 1-2 ears of corn grilled and cut off the cobb
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese optional
- 3 basil leaves
- Prepare lettuce in a large bowl. Spiralize the zucchini and mix into lettuce.
- Wash and slice tomatoes, avocado, peach. Add to salad, along with the corn.
- Top with feta cheese and basil leaves.**
Hungry for more? Be sure to check out my guide to smart eating for summer and my favorite healthy travel hacks and snacks!