Apple, brie and prosciutto flatbread combines sweet and salty flavors with crunchy apples slices for a delicious fall meal or appetizer.
This fun fall flatbread makes for a great lunch or appetizer this holiday season. The flavors of apple, brie, walnuts, honey and arugula complement each other so well, making it super satisfying to enjoy. I love finding different ways to enjoy apples, especially this time of year which is why I’m excited to tell you about the unique variety of apples I used in this recipe.
What’s your favorite way to eat apples?!
Oh snap! Have you heard of SnapDragon Apples? Spicy-sweet with notes of cinnamon, they’ve got a memorable and satisfying crunch with full-bodied flavor. Their flavor and crunchy texture complement the other flavors in this flatbread, making it a memorable recipe you’ll want to make again and again this season.
Apples are an awesome snack because they’re a good source of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and other plant compounds that are protective against different types of disease. They’re versatile in sweet and savory recipes, and perfect for taking on-the-go as a snack.
My favorite way to enjoy them? Cut up with almond butter, in a salad or on this fall-inspired flatbread. No prosciutto? No problem, leave it off or add leftover turkey to it this Thanksgiving.
Click here to find SnapDragon Apples at a grocery store near you!
Apple Brie Prosciutto Flatbread Ingredients
- SnapDragon Apples
- Mini flatbreads
- Brie Cheese
- Pumpkin seeds
SnapDragon Apple Brie Prosciutto Flatbread
- 3 mini flatbreads
- Brie thinly sliced 1’ pieces
- 2 SnapDragon Apples thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread brie on each of the flatbreads and place on a baking sheet in the oven for approximately 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with sliced apples, prosciutto, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle honey on top of each flatbread and a little bit of cinnamon on the apple slices. Then add arugula, slice and enjoy!
This recipe was created in partnership with SnapDragon Apples. I hope you love it!
More Apple Recipes You’re Sure to Love
Pin this recipe for later!