Cookie dough collagen overnight oats are delicious, nutritious and a super fun way to jazz up your breakfast routine. Make them the night before and see how yummy they turn out in the morning! They can be made gluten and dairy free!
By now I’m sure you’ve heard of overnight oats — oats that are cold and “cook” overnight by soaking them in a liquid overnight. I think they’re super fun and I love exploring adding different flavors of overnight oats, which is how these cookie dough collagen overnight oats came to be!
Peanut butter, vanilla, and mini chocolate chips help to give these overnight oats that cookie dough taste in a healthy and fun way! Mixed together in a little jar, they’re easy to take on-the-go and will fill you up thanks to the protein from the collagen, oats and yogurt.
health benefits of oats
Oats are definitely a pantry staple that I recommend everyone have in their pantry. They go way beyond oatmeal and overnight oats and can be used for things like oat flour (just pulse oats in a food processor) or these salmon turmeric oat cakes.
Oats are a healthy whole-grain are also a good source of iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus.They contain protein and fiber, more specifically a special type of fiber called beta-glucan which helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promotes healthy gut bacteria and increases feelings of fullness.
ingredients for cookie dough collagen overnight oats
- oats or gluten free oats
- unsweetened almond milk or nut milk of your choice
- vanilla yogurt or plant-based — I used siggi’s touch of honey, however I think this plant-based flavor would would great too.
- unsweetened creamy peanut butter ( I love the whole foods brand one with the brown top!)
- mini chocolate chips or dairy free mini chocolate chips
- vanilla or unflavored collagen
- hemp seeds
how to make cookie dough collagen overnight oats
The fun thing about overnight oats is that they cook in your fridge while you are sleeping! You simply have to add all of the ingredients to a jar or container the night before, refrigerate and in the morning the oats will have soaked up the liquid to give you this delicious, mushy (but in a good way) oatmeal!
Cookie Dough Collagen Overnight Oats
- 1 cup regular or gluten free oats
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen
- 1-2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup low sugar vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- In a small bowl combine oats, collagen, hemp seeds, vanilla extract, almond milk and yogurt. Stir together well so that all of the oats are covered in liquid. Stir in the chocolate chips, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In morning remove oats from the fridge, top with peanut butter, extra chocolate chips and enjoy!
more recipes with oats you’re sure to love
pin this recipe for later