Delicious peach, tomato & zucchini pasta salad made with summer produce like juicy peaches and tomatoes, zucchini, and avocado. This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, flavorful salad that’s perfect for lunch, picnics, and any get together!
Nothing says summer quite likes pasta salad filled with fresh fruits and veggies! Perfect for any socially distant gathering, or if you’re looking for something you can prep ahead of time to get back into your routine this fall.
I’m not a huge meal prep person, however I do like to make a few things at the beginning of the week for quick and easy lunches and this pasta salad is definitely one of them!
This post was created in partnership with Sunset. I’m so proud to partner with brands that are innovating the food world in unique ways.
The star of this pasta salad are the Angel Sweet tomatoes from Sunset. Born from the world’s sweetest grape tomatoes and ripened on the vine in pristine greenhouses, they’re sweet and the perfect size for popping into your mouth or topping a wide variety of dishes with.
They’re always on my grocery list and I love pairing them with hummus or putting them out with other veggies as an appetizer. Put some out for the family and watch them fly!
One nice thing about this pasta salad is that it is customizable meaning you can swap out veggies depending on what you have at home. The sweetness of the Angel Sweet tomatoes complemented by juicy, in-season peaches truly cannot be beat though!
You can find the tomatoes at your local grocery store year round.
tomato peach pasta salad ingredients
- Angel Sweet tomatoes
- Rotini pasta (I used a gluten-free variety in this recipe)
- Greens — I used microgreens , but arugula would work great too!
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- lemon juice
Tomato Peach Pasta Salad
- 1 box rotini pasta gluten-free varieties would work too
- 1 pint Angel Sweet tomatoes
- 2 peaches cubed
- Rotini pasta I used a gluten-free variety in this recipe
- 1 medium to large zucchini spiralized
- 1 avocado cubed
- ⅓ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt plus more to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking prepare the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, cube peaches and avocado, spiralize zucchini.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes until combined. Pour the dressing over warm pasta and add a little reserved pasta water to help keep the pasta moist and non-sticky. Give the pasta a gentle toss.
- Next, add the tomatoes, peaches, zucchini, avocado and parmesan. Toss together and add more olive oil if desired. Store in the fridge and serve cold.