Delicious peach, tomato & zucchini pasta salad made with summer produce like juicy peaches and tomatoes, zucchini, and avocado. This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, flavorful salad that’s perfect for lunch, picnics, and any get together!
- 1 box rotini pasta (gluten-free varieties would work too)
- 1 pint Angel Sweet tomatoes
- 2 peaches, cubed
- Rotini pasta (I used a gluten-free variety in this recipe)
- 1 medium to large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ⅓ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 2–3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking prepare the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, cube peaches and avocado, spiralize zucchini.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes until combined. Pour the dressing over warm pasta and add a little reserved pasta water to help keep the pasta moist and non-sticky. Give the pasta a gentle toss.
- Next, add the tomatoes, peaches, zucchini, avocado and parmesan. Toss together and add more olive oil if desired. Store in the fridge and serve cold.
Keywords: pasta salad; summer pasta salad