Tomato white bean salad is made with cherry tomatoes, white beans, olives, roasted red peppers, fresh herbs, olive oil and parmesan. It comes together simply for a flavorful meal or side dish for warm weather.
As the weather warms up here in Chicago and it’s finally starting to feel like spring, I find myself craving lots of fresh flavors, and cold dishes like salads or no lettuce salads that are easy to put together and taste like spring!
One vegetable that tastes like pure spring? Lolli Bombs™ tomatoes from SUNSET®. Perhaps the most juicy and sweet cherry tomatoes I’ve ever had, Lolli Bombs™. They are bright yellow and truly add such a nice, bright, and juicy flavor to each bite of this bean salad.
Packed on the vine, don’t hesitate to grab a pack or two when you see them at the store this summer as they make for a delicious ingredient or snack!
Plus when it starts getting hot out often the last thing we want to do is turn on our ovens. Keep this super simple tomato and bean salad in your back pocket for this summer when it’s too hot to cook — you can feel good knowing it’s packed with fiber and plant-based protein and vitamin C.
Ingredients for tomato white bean salad:
- SUNSET® Lolli Bombs™ Tomatoes
- White beans
- Kalamata olives
- Roasted red peppers
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh mint
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Shaved parmesan or crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
This is one of those recipes that actually tastes even better the next day once all of the flavors have come together overnight in the fridge. Store covered in the fridge for 2-3 days. Eat the leftovers on toast, a pita, as a side to a main dish, or just as is!
As a dietitian I strive to empower others to make healthy eating fun and to infuse flavor and enjoyment into what they eat on a daily basis. That’s one of the many reasons I enjoy partnering with SUNSET® because those same values are infused into their mission and showcased in the amazing produce they grow. You will always find their produce in my cart at the grocery store!Print
- 1 carton SUNSET® Lolli Bombs™ tomatoes, halved
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh minted, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese or feta crumbles
- In a medium-sized bowl combine all of the ingredients together. Add chopped herbs, olive oil, and cheese. Toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge for 3-4 days.
This post was created in partnership with SUNSET®. As always all opinions are my own and I appreciate your support!
More recipes with SUNSET® produce you’re sure to love:
- Roasted chickpea and tomato salad
- Tomato peach pasta salad
- Twisted taco salad
- Salad stuffed Aloha peppers
- Greek baked feta pasta
- Pizza pepper poppers
pin this recipe for later!