This taco salad radish, black jalapeños, pumpkin seeds, purple cabbage and avocado jalapeno lime dressing is super fresh, flavorful and easy to make for lunch or dinner!
for the salad:
- 4 cups lettuce ( I like using two different kinds of lettuce when making a salad to give it more “lift”)
- 1 cup radish, sliced
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4–5 KABOOM® jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
Avocado jalapeno lime dressing:
- ½ large avocado or 1 small avocado cut in half and pitted
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- Juice from 2 limes about ¼ cup
- 2 KABOOM® jalapeños, seeds and veins removed
- A handful of cilantro leaves add more to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash and toss all of the ingredients for the salad together. Top with pumpkin seeds and feta cheese.
- For the dressing, place all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Top the salad with the dressing and enjoy!
Keywords: taco salad