White chocolate macadamia nut no bake bites are sweetened naturally, made gluten and dairy free with almond flour, coconut, macadamia nuts and white chocolate. They are everything you love about a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie wrapped into a bite!
- 1 1/2 cup regular or gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup creamy unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder and or 1 serving unflavored collagen
- 2 tbsp. blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup mini or regular white chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a food processor except for the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips
- Pulse a couple times until a dough begins to form. Lately add the macadamia nuts and pulse just 1-2 more times so that you still have some nut pieces intact.
- Transfer the batter into a bowl, and use a wooden spoon to fold in the white chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and use a cookie scoop to portion, out the batter. Rolling in your palms to form a ball and then rolling into more coconut flakes. Alternatively, you could also omit the white chocolate chips from the batter, melt them and coat the balls in the chocolate for a white chocolate chips coating. For this way I recommend melting the chocolate in the microwave in increments of 15 seconds until melted.
- For either way you coat them, store bites in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: coconut white chocolate macadamia nut bites; no bake bites