1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9X5 loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, maple syrup, pumpkin puree & zucchini until combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients, mixing until there are no clumps.
5. Pour pumpkin zucchini pumpkin mixture into a prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.