1/4+ 2 tbsp. low sodium chicken or vegetable stock
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray your dog treat pan with coconut oil or cooking spray to prevent treats from sticking.
2. Combine oat flour, peanut butter, pumpkin and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add stock and stir until well-combined. The dough will be thick, and you can add a tablespoon of stock to it if needed.
3. I scooped up about 1 tablespoon of dough, which was just enough to fit in each treat mold. Repeat until all molds of the treat mold are filled.
4. Bake for 18 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. For maximum freshness store these in an airtight container or in the fridge. I give my small dog half of one treat at a time!
* You can definitely use store bought oat flour, or process oats in your food processor until they are a very fine texture to get oat flour!