Twisted Taco Salad with Avocado Jalapeno Lime Dressing
This taco salad radish, black jalapeños, pumpkin seeds, purple cabbage and avocado jalapeno lime dressing is super fresh, flavorful and easy to make for lunch or dinner!
for the salad:
- 4 cups lettuce I like using two different kinds of lettuce when making a salad to give it more “lift”
- 1 cup radish sliced
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4-5 KABOOM® jalapeños sliced
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Avocado jalapeno lime dressing:
- ½ large avocado or 1 small avocado cut in half and pitted
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- Juice from 2 limes about ¼ cup
- 2 KABOOM® jalapeños seeds and veins removed
- A handful of cilantro leaves add more to taste
- Salt to taste
Wash and toss all of the ingredients for the salad together. Top with pumpkin seeds and feta cheese.
For the dressing, place all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Top the salad with the dressing and enjoy!