Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Mandarin Vinaigrette
Chinese chicken salad with sesame mandarin vinaigrette is a crunchy, sweet salad combination you'll want to make again and again. Easy to put together and filled with flavor!
- For the salad:
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp. cilantro roughly chopped
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 3-4 Sunkist® Gold Nugget mandarins peeled
- ¼ cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 cup cooked chicken or shredded rotisserie style chicken
- 1 avocado sliced
- sesame seeds for garnish optional
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine cabbage, carrots, green onion, and cooked chicken in a large bowl. Toss well to combine and add mandarins, avocado, cilantro and almonds.
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad just before serving.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!