Blueberry Peach Burrata Farro Salad
Enjoy the fresh flavors of summer with this blueberry, peach and burrata farro salad! It's sure to be your new favorite summer salad combination.
- 1/4 cup uncooked farro
- 4 cups salad greens washed and dried
- 1 cup fresh blueberries washed
- 2 fresh peaches washed and sliced
- 1/2 burrata cheese cut into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup almonds roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
Prepare farro in a small saucepan according to package directions. Let cool.
While the farro is cooking wash and prep the salad greens, blueberries and peaches. Slice burrata and roughly chop the almonds.
Divide greens between 2 salad bowls. Top with cooled farro, blueberries, burrata, almonds and peach slices. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic glaze evenly between the two salads. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!