Zucchini overnight oats is a fun and delicious take on overnights oats! Zucchini adds texture and nutrition to every bite of this oatmeal that is easy to make ahead of time for breakfast the next day.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl combine oats, almond milk, hemp seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir together and add shredded zucchini. Keeping stirring until zucchini is well combined and all of the oats are covered in the liquid. This ensures the best texture when it’s done!
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- In the morning when ready to enjoy top with mini chocolate chips, nut butter, or fruit like banana slices, or berries and enjoy!
Keywords: zucchini overnight oats