Orange pumpkin bread with fresh cranberry glaze is a flavorful and delicious take on pumpkin bread! Spiced with pumpkin pie spice, fresh orange zest and topped with a tart cranberry glaze, each slice is delicious, fluffy and flavorful. Made gluten free, it’s perfect for the season!
I love putting different twists on pumpkin bread based on the season and this cranberry orange spiced pumpkin bread makes for the perfect loaf for the month of december and the holidays!
Fresh orange zest elevates and complements the taste of pumpkin and pumpkin spice so well and the tart cranberry glaze is the chef’s kiss on each slice.
Made with my favorite flavor of siggi’s yogurt, pumpkin spice of course, I love a slice with a cup of coffee in the morning this time of year. The pumpkin spice yogurt adds an incredibly spongy texture to this loaf that I know you’ll love. Yogurt is definitely a pantry staple of mine that I like using in different ways like this and of course having as a healthy snack.
Siggi’s is my favorite yogurt because it’s made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Not to mention the pumpkin & spice flavor is made with real pumpkin! You seriously cannot go wrong with any of their flavors and if you’re making this loaf when the pumpkin & spice flavor is not around feel free to substitute vanilla or plain whole milk siggi’s yogurt.
No matter the season, siggi’s is the only yogurt you’ll find in our fridge because it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than many other yogurts you’ll find in the dairy aisle. Find out exactly what you should look for on a yogurt label in this post here.
P.s. siggi’s pumpkin spice is only around for a limited time (it’s seasonal!) so I recommend stocking up the next time you see these cups in the dairy aisle of your local grocery store! Visit their store locator to find a store that carries them near you.
Ingredients for Orange Pumpkin Bread with Cranberry Glaze
- oat flour
- blanched almond flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder
- baking soda
- siggi’s pumpkin & spice yogurt – if you’re making this loaf when the pumpkin & spice flavor is not available, feel free to substitute vanilla or plain whole milk siggi’s yogurt.
- neutral olive oil
- pumpkin puree
- orange zest
- fresh cranberries
- confectioners sugar
Equipment / utensils
Orange Pumpkin Bread with Cranberry Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup siggi’s pumpkin & spice yogurt
- ½ cup neutral olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the bottom of a 9X5 loaf pan to prevent bread from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice and cinnamon: set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand or stand mixer on low, mix together the yogurt, honey, egg, pumpkin puree, oil, blood orange zest and vanilla until well combined. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on until just combined. It’s ok if a few streaks of flour remain, you don’t want to over mix it!
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.* The loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean with a few crumbs attached.
- Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool. In the meantime prepare the cranberry icing by cooking the cranberries down to their juices. Mix the confectioners sugar and cranberry juice together with a spoon in a small bowl.
- Once the loaf is cool, drizzle the icing on top and top loaf with extra cranberries. Cut into slices and enjoy!
This recipe was created in partnership with siggi’s — I hope you love it!
More Recipes With Yogurt You’re Sure to Love:
Pin this recipe for later!